The Sangju City Council is opening itself to the public all the time during a session for you to observe the legislative activities of the council members on whom you cast votes.
Nevertheless, advance coordination with the secretariat is requested in case of a group hearing due to insufficient seating capacity.
- Individual hearing:Issuance of admission ticket for hearing in case of request at the secretariate[available every day in a session ]
- Group:Advance coordination with the Council Secretariat is requested
Sort of admission ticket for hearing and transfer
- General ticket:Available to the general public
- Group ticket:Transfer to the representative of person in charge by the request of educational institutions or other organizations
- Long-term ticket:Transfer to the personnel involved in the coverage media or staff of public offices which need to hear for their official work, and a person who is transferred the ticket can do the hearing in a session. Tickets are transferred by the secretary general under the direction of chairman.
The person who falls under the following matters is not permitted to hear.
- A person carrying a lethal weapon or dangerous items
- Those who are drunk
- A person suspected of strange behavior or an interruption for keeping order In addition, chairman, by his authority, can limit hearing for keeping order.
Hearers are not allowed to do the following behavior.
- Approaching the council room
- Wearing hats and coats
- Carrying or bringing in items unrelated to the meeting.
- Eating food or smoking
- Perusal of newspapers and other books
- Recording, recording, or filming without the permission of the chairman
- Publicly expressing remarks or applauding in the meeting hall
- Any other act of obstructing the proceedings of the meeting due to disturbance